Monday

Happy Birthday to my dearest Ruki again!! Before today ends, I want to wish again.. ><

So.. Before Ruki's birthday... It was mine.. 28 Jan.. Because my birthday falls on the weekdays, so I can't call my any of my sisters to celebrate together and so I celebrate with my mom and uncle, Charles.. ^^ Because that day, I was given a 1 day "princess" title, so I can say where I want to have dinner and I suggested I want to eat Japanese food~ And there, my uncle bought me to Hana-zen.. (That's the restaurant name..) When we sat down, the waitress gave us the menu and when we open the menu, there were SO many choices until I don't know what to order.. @__@ So ended up each of us just choose a simple set meal..then..the table was filled with food!!!! No space to even put anymore things..

Here is the picture~~ Looking at it makes me hungry too!! XD


After dinner, we went back home.. And my mom bought me a Just Heavenly's cake!!!! (Just Heavenly is a bakery shop that sell the best cake ever!!) My mom knew I love strawbery nd cheese cake, so she thought this was a perfect choice for me.. And YES, IT IS a perfect choice!!!

The cake is very small..because we knew that we won't be able to finish if we bought a big cake.. ^^'''

Though my birthday this year was the most different birthday, but still I really enjoy it..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then today, because it's a holiday for Catz and also because I am working in the weekends already, so for us to meet is very hard, that's why we plan to meet up. But Cheryl can't join us because it was not a holiday for her.. T.T

Me and Catz actually planned to go cinema together, but when we saw the timing wasn't really good for us, so weirdly, Catz suggested she wants to go karaoke.. == Honestly, I can't believe she would ended up love to go sing karaoke..

It was fun.. We sang a lot of song... and of course include Marilyn Manson's songs~ XD We love Marilyn Manson's songs!!! Hahahahaahahahah....

After singing, we went to Starbucks and sat there while waiting for our parents to fetch us home.. We chatted non-stop.. And because we sang too many love songs in karaoke, we both were so in the lovey-dovey mood.. that we talked about our husbands non-stop.. Can you believe we chatted the same topic for 2/3 hours..?? haha... Damn funny to even just think about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment