Saturday

I am missing something today.. I felt so imperfect.. It's not that I am sad or what, but is just that I am missing someone very much.. Not only someone, but also the times we spend together..

- We were once an enemy, I hate them so much until I can curse them to death. But now, I can't even believe myself that I love them more than anything I could ask for.. My whole life change when they change.. I don't know how to express in words nor in a long story, I just know I felt grateful for having my brothers along by side all awhile.. -

Thanks bro...

Thanks to my dearest sisters too for giving the love I once lost..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately, I have a fear of something too.. I am so scare of losing one of my senses.. I am also very scare of losing my mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment