Tuesday

New drawings~~ XD

*evil laughs* I finally have the mood to draw again.. XD And because of it, I manage to draw few of this drawings~~ And luckily, my 'beloved' computer screen is back to normal too~~ *I do not know what happen to my 'beloved' computer, the colour of the screen is purple, so for me to use photoshop is a impossible*

The magic of photoshop is really very cool~~ After knowing how to use photoshop, I have been like a photoshop nerd, sitting in my computer room for hours, colouring my drawings with photoshop.. *laugh* But until now, my photoshop skill is still not good.. T^T I must work hard~~ >w<


Original drawing.. turn into..

This 1~~


Original drawing.. turn into..

This 1~~


Original drawing.. turn into..

This 1~~
That's all for now.. XD Back to my computer room and start drawing again.. *laugh* Whoever wants to give comment is very welcome~~ *bows*

No comments:

Post a Comment