Tuesday

Comic Fiesta is over... And now my life looks kinda more bored.. Don't know what to do and still thinking... The only thing that 1st came into my mind was, "Hey, Yumi, start doing preparation for next year's cosplay~ And don't forget your guitar lessons, driving license and etc.."

But the worst thing now is, I am very LAZY!!! *hits myself* After this SPM thing, I am like a couch potato in the house, except last week was a very busy week... But now after CF too, I am so lazy... =3= *sigh* Better find something to do before I really rot in the house...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas is near~~~ Everybody, early Merry Christmas wishes~~

No comments:

Post a Comment