Thursday

the GazettE's new singles finally came out their preview song!! *happy*

But then, when I hear their song and got to know its for Kuroshitsuji 2 OP theme song.. Got kinda potong steam.. == Hahaha.. But I think its ok because Ruki's voice is still as handsome as ever and his new looks is.... errrghhh.... TOO HANDSOME TOO!!! He is wearing leather.. OMFG!!! Hahaha...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can anyone guess what is this?? Hahahaha... XD Is an frozen egg!! And the unbelievable thing is, the egg is without the shell, how can it still be in 1 piece?? I can't believe my eyes when my mom show this to me.. Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment