Tuesday

I am back?? =w=

Wah~~~ So long didn't update my blog.. XDDDD *wipe away the dust* Just don't know what to update, furthermore, thanks to my shitty computer, I can't upload pictures sometimes, so makes me lazier to update.. XDDDD Either way, now I am here, so just randomly post my recently happening stuff then~ :D

Last sunday, went out together with Cheryl and we ate the Japan very famous crepes~! OwO Very delicious!! I hate bananas, but this crepes seems to make the banana very delicious~! XD Maybe bacause the combination of the strawberry ice-cream and chocolate toppings.. Hahaha..

Yummy~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then lately, I got my yukata set already~! =3 Very happy!! Thank you, Black Catz for helping me to order!! I choose the pattern of asagao(flower print) because of some reason.. Hahahaha..


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next thing.. I have change my blogskin~ Thank you to Black Catz again, if not my blog might have a lot of problem.. ==;;; This new blogskin is a little bit similar to my previous blogskin.. Love this new blogskin but also misses my old 1 too.. T^T So credits to whoever created this blogskin and my previous blogskin~

GazeRock is not DEAD~!!!!!! >D

No comments:

Post a Comment