Thursday

Continuously 4 days, I am in heaven~~~~ Because I can get to eat my favorite cake from "Just Heavenly"~!!!!! We bought Durian cheese cake, Black Forest, Peach cake and Apple crumble cheese cake.. 1 day each cake~ Its so damn delicious!!! XD Plus, to get the extra taste, I drink my favorite tea - Earl Grey tea too~

Just like in the heaven~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then lately, tried a new make up~ It actually came out quite nice, but not as nice as I expected though.. Hehehe.. The teardrop part is damn hard, I have correct it a lot of times to get the right 1.. So with all my effort, it came out...

Like this~ XD

This is a candid shot~! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment