Sunday

Last friday went to Driving exam.. And guess what? I FAIL!!!! TTATT It was so unfair, I fail because my side mirror touches the yellow line a bit, and is really just a little bit~~!!!! DAMN!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then lately, I took some pictures of my Glen.. He is so cute~~ Muacks~~

I took this picture when he is looking at my Ruki's picture.. And then, Glen decided to do something..

He decided to post like him.. Hahahaha.. XD So cute~~~

After doing a pose like Ruki.. I took some other random pictures of Glen.. Lazy to post all out again.. So just post a few..


Oh my Glen, I will forever love you and take care of you~~~~ CHUUU~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment