Saturday

Long ago CosFest..

I know its a been very long time ago event, but even so.. Here are the CosFest pictures~~~~ From my dear sister's facebook of coz~ XD Lazy to post all out in here..

Here's day 1 > http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=181959&id=636243919
And here's day 2 > http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=182277&id=636243919

A lot of camwhores.. XD Please don't mind about it~ Hehehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tried new make up during CosFest 2nd day.. This time added red into the color~ Plus black of course.. :D

And it turns out like the old-school Kai from the GazettE.. =.= Especially this picture.. Hahahaha.. Love it though.. XD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly, I finally found another usagi to complete my cute collection of usagi's~ XD At 1st, I only bought 3 bunnies, then when I saw 1 more, I thought it was lonely, so I decided to buy it~

From left - Jean, Chiru, Yumi and Catz~

No comments:

Post a Comment