Thursday

Since now my brothers are back from Australia for 1 month, so me and brothers are running around like there's no tomorrow.. Super tired.. What can I say more, I am tired but of course I am very happy too.. After this week, they will be going back to Australia again, my life is going to be the usual thing..

Anyway, just few days ago, me, my brothers and mom went to Genting then later to Bukit Tinggi.. Fun trip~ 1 word says it all.. HAPPY~ :)

We woke up quite early because we wanted to be there early.. But it was actually a kinda regret thing because ended up we still need to wait for another few more hours to check-in.. == Few pictures below are the boring-faces pictures.. XDD

My brother, Anton..

My eldest brother, Rhys..

And my mom..

Too bored, so decided to put our luggage back to the car then walk outside and feel the fresh air.. It wasn't cold at all.. I mean, ya, there is a bit cold, but still not as cold as last time.. Maybe because of the global warming.. T.T

My 2 brothers never love to look the camera.. ==

About 4 o'clock.. Finally we manage to check-in.. And this is our room~ We stayed in First World Hotel..

Then for dinner, we eat steamboat~~~ :D Nice~ This steamboat can even cook or fry your food.. XDDD Me and my brothers were so happy playing "masak-masak".. Hahahhha..

Then about 11pm, we went to have a drink~ I forgot what is the cafe name but 1 thing I know, their hot chocolate is very cute.. *see the picture below* As you can see, the chocolate is outside, and the milk is beside it. You need to dip the chocolate into it then only it will become as a hot chocolate~ :D

The night view from the cafe

Then the next morning, we went to Ripley's believe it or not.. Interesting place to be and it is really recommended to whoever are going to Genting.. Because its really worth it~

(Lazy to type much, so let's make it short from here.. From this picture onwards are pictures in Bukit Tinggi..)


Reminds me of Fatal Frame game..

My brother here is trying to kill a leech that just sucked my mom's leg.. Eww.. Scary.. Though I love the GazettE - Leech song.. But I hate leech~! =A=



On the way back.. The sky is absolute pretty~

And finally~~~ *plays the hero song* My MTV world stage ticket is here!!!!!!!!! >< I am going to meet you again, Georg~~~~~~~

That's all for now, I am so lazy now.. XD Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment