Wednesday

You were...

When was the last time I saw your smiling face?
I can't remember clearly because I thought it was just only a dream....
At that time, everything stops according to our feelings.
It was raining............
You were there.. Standing, holding an umbrella.......
I shouted your name and tried to hold you in my arms, but I failed.....
You smiled to me and just waved goodbye.....
And left me speechless....
I was froze by the rain drops....
Why must you leave without telling me?
I have already begged The God no to take you away from me
But there was no responds...

The time we spent together become memories to me
Replaying non-stop in my mind
You lifted me so high
Then now put me back to where I belong....

Before this, I wanted to convey my gratitude to you so much,
I wanted to tell you how much I love you
How important you were to me......
And now I have regretted for not doing that earlier....

People always say live everyday as it were the last...
I have finally realize the true meaning of it now
But I guess it's too late,
Now that you are gone, I live tomorrow as it were the first time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment