Thursday

Happy Birthday, Charles~~!! Wish you all the best~~!! *hugs*

Today is my uncle's birthday~ And because he always give us the best in everything, so me and my mom decided to cook some dishes for him~ ^^ Then after dinner, here comes the cake~ Is Tiramisu~ :3 (me favourite~ hohoho)

Happy birthday, dearest Charles~
Charles and me mom~ =3
Charles with his best smile of life~ hahaha.. XD He look so hensome~ hahaha..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And lately I have been watching Ayumi Hamasaki's concert~ Ayumi is da best~~!!!! She is cool~~!! wee~~ Talking about her also makes me go high~!! I so want to improve my singing skills~ hahaha..

Ayumi so pretty~~ >< My greatest idol~~!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days ago, went shopping with my mom in a supermarket and I found a milk flavour pocky~ (Mi + Ru + Ku = Miku + Ruki pocky) hahaha... I didn't know pocky have milk flavour too~ Which is also my favourite other than strawberry~ =3

*eats*

No comments:

Post a Comment