Wednesday

It's been sometimes since I last wrote my blog isn't it?? Wait, I always DO forget/lazy to write my blog sometimes.. XD Anyway *wipe away the dust* so many things have happen.. Wonderful things~

Last Saturday, the 3 sisters meet again~ Super happy~ We went to sing karaoke.. Actually, I can't believe myself because I knew going to a karaoke is just so not like the 3 sisters at all.. But luckily it didn't came out as bad as I thought.. Catz and Cheryl did sing but their voice are very soft, but still I am very happy because I get to hear them singing!!! Hahahaha!! >D I don't think there will be another time for us to go karaoke anymore.. Because I know Catz and Cheryl won't really like it though they will say they don't mind..

After the karaoke, we went to Starbucks and "yum cha"~ Lovely~ It's been super long since I last went to Starbucks.. I miss you, Starbucks and my beloved Ice Chocolate with cream on top!!! hahaha.. XD

Before we went to Starbucks, we took some pictures together behind the new CNY decoration.. ^^

Why must this 2 always show the middle finger?? Are they really that angry when I ask them to take picture?? hahahah.. XD




I think yes.. We just love to show our lovely middle finger~ Because it's "pretty" in our way~ hahaha.. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Sunday, Versailles were 1 of the list in Music Japan~!!! OMG!! My "mom" - Hizaki, "she" is just too pretty!!! *nosebleed* I love you "mom"~~!!! Other band members are very cool and nice too!!! Versailles is LOVE!!! (If only... Jasmine were there too.. We as Versailles fans will miss you and always remember you..)

No comments:

Post a Comment