Friday

New things

My new hair and my new Zy magazine~ Though its actually quite long ago picture.. But lazy to post at that time so post now~ XD

My new hair is a boy cut hair.. I had enough of long/short hair.. So I rather like it balance yet style... Hehehehe..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then just yesterday, I went to be my friend's model for special effect make up.. Its totally awesome!! Last week, I actually went before to be her model, then this week I went there again. Last week was a "gunshot" make up, then this week, which means yesterday, was "burnt" make up.

Putting on it and looking at it looks cool, but when removing it was damn pain!! TTATT

No comments:

Post a Comment