Monday

Daily life

Last Friday went to sing karaoke with BlackCatz~ Happy~ Finally I can sing all my heart out because I was actually very emo for quite some time, so that's why misses the time when I can sing everything out...

Starbucks as usual~ Never forget bout Starbucks~ And never forget bout...........

Camwhore~ XDD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today went to guitar class~ And learned a new song~ :D While waiting for my class turn, bought a new popteen (Though is not the latest because I had already bought the latest but haven't bought the older 1 yet.. XDD) and as usual, had my lunch in McD and read the magazine there...

The more I look at Hikari, the more she look like BlackCatz.. XDD

Love Son Wei's make up lately~ Her make up is damn nice~! And her style is very modern~ And pretty~ Love Son Wei~C=
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally~ Me Shoxx arrive!!! Thank you BlackCatz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment