Tuesday

HAPPI BIRTHDAY, SISTERS~!!!

Last Thursday was Black Catz birthday. So we went to Fullhouse and celebrate, and at the same time we do some photoshoot there.. *laugh* Because the interior there were really nice~~



Here are some of the photos.. I was actually going to do the stories, but since Cheryl has done doing it.. I myself is lazy to do it.. XD






On the way to Fullhouse~!! *the above picture, you can actually see Cheryl is pointing middle finger behind my mom* haha.. XD

Best Sisters forever~~!!! X3



This is what we have for our lunch, 1 thing bad about Fullhouse, the food there is not really nice.. >.< *no offence, just giving my honest opinion*


During the photoshoot...

So hot~~ =.=


Camwhore~~!! *black catz looks so scary inside...* haha.. XD


I was too boring.. *laugh* nice?? >w<



End our day by having Bak Kut Teh!!! haha.. XD so delicious~~~ Hmmm~~

27 August 09 was 1 of the happiest thing happen in my 2009~~

And again, Happy Belated Birthday~~!!! Sister~~!!! Loves ya~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment