Saturday

Outing with my dearest sisters...

Today went to Time Square with my sisters again~!! XD We went as usual, no plans, nothing to do but just walk around and chat. Then we went KLCC (as usual too), and we saw......... the GazettE's art book~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!! And the most beautiful thing was the price too.. T^T Me and Black Catz were so crazy until we jump around like a small kid got a balloon from a clown... *laugh* And as usual again, our eldest sister, Cheryl look at us as if she don't know us.. haha.. XD
Anyway, here are some pictures I took today. I love to take photo where ever I go, whatever I do. I love to take the moment that time... -^^-
Cheryl sipping some Auntie's Anne's drink...
And here, Black Catz is acting cute when I was going to take her picture.. XD


I love this picture~~!! Finally we 3 together again... X3


On the way back, was on the train and saw the scenery quite nice, so took a picture of it...

It was a nice and long day, sankyuu~~ Cheryl and Black Catz~~~!!! *hugs tight*

No comments:

Post a Comment